Now marks the ideal time to develop some marketing strategies that align with this time of year. Consumers will probably be focused on making lifestyle changes, setting goals, saving money, and getting healthy.
Turn your restaurant into an atmosphere and environment that brings consumers in. Here are a few simple ways to create new clients, while simultaneously advocating your existing clientele to keep returning to your door.
1. Turn social networking to Your Best Friend: Social networking has been the driving force in the restaurant business. The urge for customers to get in touch with one another through social networks is abounding, and it is time for the company to take advantage of the various benefits they could provide and bring to your own brand!
2. Promote Coupons and Reviews : Offering coupons on your restaurant can be a very effective sales tool for increasing your profit. Not only will coupons appeal to a existing customer base, they will draw in new clients also.
3. Loyalty Programs or Discounts: An effective strategy to keep your customers coming back is to make a restaurant loyalty program. This sort of program rewards your best and most loyal customers by offering them discounts on specific meals and drinks. Advertise on your site, on your blogs, and inside your restaurants. These strategies will encourage clients to see your institutions and become a part of the loyalty program. Outlining the benefits these loyal customers will get is also another tactic to stimulate business. This plan will produce a steady stream of customers and allow them to appreciate your desire for their loyalty!
4. Put Your Menu Online: Trying to find out where you need to go out to eat can be a tricky choice, but when restaurants have their menus online it’s easy to see if they have choices that interest you. Online menus are simple and accessible, and are frequently praised by clients who prefer to research their options beforehand. By placing your menu online, you’re increasing the odds of possible customers who can now see your delicious alternatives, and appreciate your internet presence.
5. Setup Ads on Google: When looking up restaurants on the internet, Google is a hotspot. By producing ads on Google, you may grab the attention, and appetite, of these hungry people looking for a place to eat! These advertisements can be displayed not just when people search your restaurant right, but also when they hunt for a sort of food your restaurant serves. These ads help out with spreading the word about your restaurant, and about the delicious food that you prepare and serve.
6. Online Reservations: Making reservations for your restaurant available at the click of a button is a intelligent way to keep clients coming back. The online approach is often a lot more appealing to customers, who often prefer using the internet or a smartphone application to produce a reservation. By adding this feature to your site, you make your restaurant more accessible and improve the quality of the consumer experience.
7. Digitize your Brand: The 2017 Restaurant Technology report says that 57 percent of customers now order online. When you haven’t already employed online ordering, a mobile app, and a loyalty program, you might be missing out on some significant revenue! Provide your visitors with the advantage they crave.
8. Use fresh, fresh photos to draw customers : take photographs of some of your most popular menu choices and start circulating them onto your social networking platforms. We are living in a digital era, where customers mindlessly scroll through social media until something catches their attention. Nothing brings guests throughout your doors like a tasty looking, healthful meal!
9. Display the calorie count for your own dishes on your menu: Many guests will use apps to monitor calories such as My exercise Pal to attain their weight loss and health related goals after the holidays pass. Set them up for success without them needing to sacrifice eating out in your restaurant- so that they could still enjoy the experience while remaining on track.
10. Add icons or symbols to your own menu to showcase healthier choices : Putting symbols indicating which dishes are Grilled, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, or Sugar-Free to name a few, is a simple way to show guests that choices are healthier, without needing to bring a lengthy description into your menu.
11. Put a new, wholesome twist on your menu: Offer leaner cuts of meats with grilling and broiling options, substitute brown rice rather than white, and prepare cocktails and beverages with sugar free syrups or all-natural juices.
12. Provide a gluten-free menu: Along with the consumers that are gluten free as a result of dietary restrictions and health reasons, many elect to get rid of gluten in the New Year to align with weight loss, and new lifestyle options. Advertising a fresh fermented menu may give guests peace of mind in knowing they are able to dine out stress free, without needing to be worried about whether there is gluten in one of your dishes.
Implement a few of these simple tips, and place up your restaurant for success at the New Year, and the years to follow!
►►► ConnectPOS is a cloud-based POS software compatible with multiple platforms including Magento, Shopify & Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
Our Feature Posts: