As we are all getting ready for the holidays and buying gifts for our nearest and dearest, there has never been a better time to encourage local businesses!
To assist you discover the perfect gift for the holidays, we have curated a list of some of Vancouver’s local companies.
Presents for the stylish
Whether you’re searching for your most stylish buddy, your father who wears the exact same thing each year, or trying to treat yourself with a new sweat suit (we all secretly love them), take a look at these Vancouver-based businesses.
- Supercrush – Stylish women’s accessories that are perfect for the holidays
- Wirth Hats – A hat firm with a mission to do something about mental health
- Wallace – Inspired by warm insides and luscious fabrics, Wallace is a 1 stop shop for the guys in your list
- Borderline Bodysuits – A women’s bodysuit that makes bathroom breaks a breeze
- Brunette the Label– Stylish sweat suits to graphic tees, this brand strives to create an inclusive community
- Pilot Pet Gear– Handmade, field tested dog collars, because pet can be trendy too
- Neighbour– Men’s and women’s shop full of intentional products such as clothing and accessories.
Presents for the homebodies
Because we are all home for the holidays, why not make it the best place in the world? Following is a list of shops that’ll help you (or your nearest and dearest ) get there.
- Sister Sage– Indigenous tradition meets modern health products
- Better Basics– Eco-friendly kitchen essentials that will assist you produce a plastic free life with ease
- Vellum Wellness– Essential oils to turn your house into your oasis
- Woodlot– Candles, soaps, lotions and much more that can allow you to make you feel as if you’re in a spa in your own house
- Elderberry Floral– A household focusing on getting you and your loved ones the most gorgeous flowers in time for your holiday.
- Loa Skin– A multi-functional moisturizer made with 15 beautiful botanicals to make your skin look perfect
- Schmear– Turn Your House into a spa with Shmear’s healthy skincare made from real food
- Harlow Skin– Plant based beauty products
Presents for the foodies
2020 has become the year of cooking in the home, bread baking, new recipes, and slow mornings, so why not continue the trend with some help from local businesses!
- Bowen Island Herb Salts– Gourmet salts, sugars and other herbal blends made on beautiful Bowen island
- Woash Wellness– Loose-leaf Tea blends with a purpose
- Tayybeh – Rich and tasty Syrian cuisine delivered straight to you
- Vegan Supply– A one-stop store vegetarian grocery shop
- MeatMe– Ethical meat delivered to your door, Ideal for Those vacations meals
- Livia – Pastries, meal kits, wine, and everything else you want while staying home
- Caffe La Tana– Premium Italian grocer and restaurant for all your nonna-needs
Presents for the outdoorsy
Where the ocean meets the mountains, Vancouver is known for its beauty and accessibility to the wonderful outdoors. Here are a couple of stores that can allow you to get out outside.
- Vancouver Running Business – Amazing selection of running equipment to make certain you’re prepared to explore the town
- OneUp Components– Mountain bike components to get you out in the hills.
- More Bikes– Local bike shop located in Kitsilano and UBC
►►► ConnectPOS is a cloud-based POS software compatible with multiple platforms including Magento, Shopify & Shopify Plus, and BigCommerce.
Our Feature Posts: